Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sector Seamaster Chrono Diver - Orange Bezel
I am an avid watch collector and have been a member here for a while. Some members here will recognize my screen name from that other now dead/defunct site.
I am cleaning out some of my collection to try and refine direction and pick up another grail (the only way I can do it with a daughter starting college in the fall).

This Sector
has been sized and worn only a couple times has an orange bezel, bright lume markers & hands, wave dial, nice multi-link brushed and polished bracelet, very cool (resembles a PO chrono see pics). This sale includes the original inner and outer box, original instructions, hang tags and the 4 removed links (with all links will fit up to 9.25" wrist). I would rate this at a conservative 97 on the TZ scale due to sizing (no signs of wear at all)

Asking $135. Shipped via USPS Priority with Tracking in CONUS. Payment via Paypal with confirmed address.

more from the web:

More from the web:
Watch Information Brand Name Sector Model number R3273670425 Part Number R3273670425 Item Shape round Dial Window Material Type Mineral Display Type chronograph Clasp Type invisible double locking clasp Case Material Stainless Steel Case Diameter 45 millimetres Case Thickness 14 millimetres Band Material Stainless Steel Band Width 22.8 millimetres Band Colour silver Dial Colour black Bezel Material Stainless Steel Bezel Function turnable bezel Calendar day-date Movement Quartz Water Pressure Resistance 10 bar Warranty Type Distributor Warranty Description 2 years

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump..

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BUMP

·
Registered