Watch Freeks banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD! Oris Great Barrier Reef Limited Edition (1,000 pieces) They do not show their faces very often and especially in this condition! I am not looking for any trades as I am looking to fund another watch purchase. Anyone who knows Oris watches knows the GBR well. In my opinion it is the most collectable watch Oris ever made and has actually increased in value since its release (limited to 1000 pieces worldwide). SPECS: Case Oris Divers,47.00 mm, 1.85 inches, Stainless steel Material Multi-piece stainless steel case, minutes scale top ring Size 47.00 mm, 1.85 inches Top Glass Sapphire, domed on outside, anti-reflective coating inside Case Back Stainless steel, special engravings, screwed Operating Devices Stainless steel screw-in security crown and Helium valve Water Resistance 100 bar (1000 m, 3281 ft) Interhorn Width 24 mm Movement Automatic winding small second, date Developed by Oris. Number Oris 643, base ETA 2836-2 Dimensions Ø 25.60 mm, 11 1/2’’’ Functions Centre hands for hours and minutes, subsidiary second at 9 h, date window, date corrector, fine timing device and stop-second Winding Automatic winding, bi-directionally rotating red rotor Power-Reserve 38 hrs Vibrations 28’800 A/h, 4 Hz Jewels 27 Dial Blue Material Blue dial printed wave structure Luminous Material Indices and hands Superluminova dark orange Strap/Bracelet Stainless steel Material Multi-piece stainless steel metal bracelet,security folding clasp with extension ORIS SPECS / WEBSITE: http://www.oris.ch/en/watches/oris-great-barrier-reef-limited-edition/01-643-7609-8585-set-mb In the 3 years I’ve was on the hunt for the GBR, I have only seen 3 come up for sale in the U.S
This watch is in excellent condition and is the full set. Comes with inner and outer boxes, and zippered travel pouch.
SS bracelet with all links, the relief fund key fob, and Oris rubber strap. It runs like a top at +3 seconds per day, No scratches or dings anywhere on this watch.
I am asking $1825 OBRO, Accepting Paypal (I will split PP fess with Buyer), USA free shipping via USPS Priority, international shipping on buyer.
Please email me at [email protected].
Payment expected promptly once you've agreed to buy it. I do not hold watches.
Thank you for checking the ad out.
Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts