Watch Freeks banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FSOT-ORIENT PEPSI MAKO DIVERS WATCH

I recently bought a grail watch for a little more money than I expected I might have to spend. So I am selling off a few of my seldom worn watches.
This Orient {seiko's sister company} Mako was bought here about 6 months back I think. I honestly can't remember who I bought it from.{I buy too many watches my wife says, lol} I know it was near new then. I have worn it 3 times, no bull crap. I have so many watches I seldom wear a watch more than 4 times a year.
The watch is in great condition. It has only very minor wear marks on it, mainly on its case sides if any. I can't see any scratches on the bezel ring or crystal .
The watch is working fine, keeps time great. The watch crown and day quick set ring screw down fully and well. The watch is very clean. The lume is nice and decently strong, it lasts all night in total dark. The bezel turns firmly.

The watch came with its original orient rubber band, which was very uncomfortable and hard so it was never worn. And I also got a nato band with it, with colors that I wasn't crazy about, but wore. I somehow managed to loose the original band for this watch. So I just this past month got a real Seiko z-22 watch band for it, as I know the z-22's are comfy to wear. Its new and unused.
I am selling this watch for $100.00 or best offer. It does not come with case, pillow or instructions. The $100.00 is net to me, priority shipping is included in price. Low ballers will be stewed in gravy, and ignored.
I would prefer cash to a trade. I will trade for this watch for a equal value item . I am fine any brand, even with Invicta, and Android watches. I PREFER automatic or mechanical wind up watches. I wish to trade only with people with verified feedback here in forum, unless another way is agreed upon. I prefer to think I will sell the traded item if I don't want to keep it in my collection.
Thanks
Rod

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just letting everyone know, this item will be listed for sale in a few places. So at any time I may remove the ad. Get it while you can. Thanks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts