Watch Freeks banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

For sale or trade I have an Orient Bambino with the black dial and automatic movement. No idea why this name, I guess Japanese designer like Italian names... however the watch is very nice with a cool dome crystal that impart a vintage flair to the overall look.

At about 40mm in diameter it is sized really well for most wrists. For full specs on the watch here is a link to the Orient site:

http://orientwatchusa.com/collections/mens-watches/classic/er24004b

The watch is used in excellent condition. It seems to have only a handful of small light swirls on the case, even the leather strap is not stained and looks great. It comes on a Orient Star box that has seen better days but is still in good condition. I just got this on trade and although very nice I don't wear watches on leather straps so I want to offer it here for sale or trade.

I am asking $115, reduced to $99 including shipping in the US and paypal fees. I am open to offers and to trades especially for Seiko watches that I can use for custom projects.

Here are a few pics, sorry for the dust specs and lint that appears on some of the photos.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Does that watch hand wind ? I know some older Orient autos do, but they were rare it seemed.

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
Carlos:
You haven't flipped that Bambino yet?
What's the matter with our fellow Freeks passing up this
kinda offering? If I didn't own a Bambino already I'd buy it
in a N Y minute.

Lou Snutt

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Carlos:
You haven't flipped that Bambino yet?
What's the matter with our fellow Freeks passing up this
kinda offering? If I didn't own a Bambino already I'd buy it
in a N Y minute.

Lou Snutt
Yeah, just sold actually. Surely a nice watch, too bad I can't wear leather strapped watches... ;)

Thank you! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts