Watch Freeks banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
NFW Shumate Diver Kit - BNIB

Well I'm still pairing down my collection. So up for sale is this BNIB Shumate Diver from NFW. Please excuse the pictures but I have never removed the plastic and did not do so for the pictures. Includes the all the items from the original kit (5 link bracelet, leather strap, two sets of tools (bracelet & watch), documentation, instructions, and the original Shumate box. I purchased this when it was released and in the safe it went except for periodic winding it is untouched and unworn (never sized and never had the plastic removed).

Asking $475. or BRO
Shipped in via USPS or FEDEX with Tracking in CONUS. Payment via PayPal (confirmed address)

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS , FEEL FREE TO ASK BY SENDING ME A PM. I SHIP TO U.S. ONLY WITHIN 1 BUSINESS DAY OF CONFIRMED PAYMENT.
More from NFW:

• Model Number: 10713
  • Dial: White Enamel, with applied C3 Green SuperLuminova markers
  • Hands: Broadsword hands with C3 Green Superluminova and Blue Lume Trident second hand
  • Case Finish: Polished Stainless
  • Case Finish full description: Polished 316L Stainless Steel, ceramic bezel insert with SuperLuminova bezel markings
  • Movement: Automatic Self-Winding
  • Movement full description: Precision Miyota Calibre 9015 with signed NFW rotor, 24 Jewels
  • Water Resistance: 500 Meters / 1650 Feet
  • Case Size: 44mm
  • Case Thickness: 15.4mm
  • Case Material: Impact-Forged, Surgical-Grade 316L Stainless Steel with Ceramic bezel
  • Caseback: Screw-In with Sapphire Exhibition Window
  • Crown: Screw-Down, Double-Gasket, with NFW Trident insignia
  • Crystal: Domed Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
  • Attachment: Fully polished, solid steel, fully screwed bracelet (5-piece links). Also, Italian leather strap, brown with white contrast stitch & steel rivets
  • Attachment Method: Screw bars for extra strength
  • Clasp: Ratcheting Diver's Clasp, and Tang Buckle on leather strap
  • Lug Width: 24mm
  • Watch Weight: 260 grams / 9 oz. (on bracelet)
  • Other: 4 Hex drivers (2 for lug screwbars, 2 for bracelet links)

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
SOLD, thanks Jim.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts