Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Movado 800 Series Chrono Diver - Red Wave Dial
I am an avid watch collector and have been a member here for a while. While I have not posted much on this site I always enjoyed others posts. Some members here will recognize my screen name from that other now dead/defunct site.
I am cleaning out some of my collection to try and refine direction and pick up another grail (the only way I can do it with a daughter starting college in the fall).

This Movado has been sized and gently worn with a red wave dial, bright lume markers & hands, recessed crown, nice integral bracelet, very cool (see pics). This sale includes the original inner and outer boxes, sleeve, original instructions, warranty card, hang tags and the 1 removed link (with all links will fit up to 8" wrist). I would rate this at a conservative 95 on the TZ scale due to sizing and some wear.

Asking $250. Shipped in via USPS Priority with Tracking in CONUS. Payment via Paypal with confirmed address.

more from the web:

FUNCTIONS Chronograph: 30 Minute Register
1/10th Second Register
Central Second Register
Small Seconds Tachymeter
FEATURES Date
CASE Shape: Round Finish: Polished and Brushed Material: Stainless Steel Width: 44 mm without crown Case Length with Lugs: 54 mm Water Resistance: 200 m (660 feet) Crystal: Sapphire Crystal Scratch Resistant Thickness: 13 mm Case Back: Screw-Down Closed
DIAL Attributes: Wave Pattern Color: Red Hands: Silver Tone Hands Luminescent Markers: Stick Index and Dots Luminescent
BEZEL Attributes: Unidirectional Rotating Material: Stainless Steel and Rubber Type: Divers Bezel, Inner Tachymeter Bezel
MOVEMENT Type: Swiss Quartz (Battery-Powered) Calendar: Date at 4 o'clock Country Of Origin: Made in Switzerland Crown: Screw-Down Crown
BAND Band Type: Bracelet Band Finish: Polished and Brushed Band Material: Stainless Steel Band Color: Silver Width: 24 mm Length: 8.5 inches Clasp: Fold-Over Clasp with Safety Flap

·
Premium Member
10,946 Posts
i had the black dialed version of this and it was a fantastic watch. well balanced, great mix of brushed/polished finishes and the ETA 251.272 was very accurate- like +1 sec per month

GLWS!

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bump

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Can't believe this is still here at this price............Bump!!

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bump

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bump

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
SOLD ..............Thanks Glenn

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.