Watch Freeks banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*** WATCH IS SOLD! ***

Up for sale here is my nearly new Heroic 18 model S8400.

Before I go any farther I will say the bezel is ever so slightly misaligned. It is a 120 click bezel that is skewed to the right by a very small amount. I wore this several times and really did not notice it until a friend of mine who I handed the watch to gunsighted from 6 to 12 and showed me … how far off can a 120 click bezel be off anyway? I understand this is common on these watches so if this is going to bother you please move along ;) .

The watch IMHO is beautiful. It wears VERY comfortably for such a big piece and every other aspect of this timepiece is really nicely done. Please see pics.

The watch will ship Paypalled to your CONUS only door for a very firm $500 USD. This watch comes complete with all that would be received if you ordered it direct from Heroic18 - ***PLUS*** a really nicely matched handmade vintage strap from maker "Miro" in Bulgaria. Everything is included as you can see in the two box set pictures below. All told about an eight hundred dollar value.

Specs:

47mm 316 stainless steel case with IPH coating (high hardness and scratch resistance)
Miyota 90S5 movement (24 jewels 28800 vibrations per hour)
500m water resistant
Super-luminova (20 layers)index & hands
120 clicks bezel
Sandwich dial
4.5mm dome sapphire with AR coating
24mm strap lug
Lug to lug 56mm
Watch case thickness :16mm (glass excluded)
316 stainless steel case back
2 fixed straps & a stainless steel Pre-V spring bar buckle included
Genuine brown shark strap with ecru stitching in 24x24,125/80
Crazy horse strap with ecru stitching in 24x24,125/80
Black wooden watch box included
2 year worldwide warranty

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Back from vacation ... this thing is generating a lot of interest, but is still here. Let's get this moved outta here!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts