Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling my Magrette Vantage bronze Automatic watch with brown dial. It's a beautiful watch with sandwich dial, 44mm case and 500m WR. I've enjoyed wearing it for a bit but time to move on. Lots of nice features for the $ IMHO.

I am the original owner and have worn it on aftermarket leather and canvas straps so the OEM strap is like new. It comes in an awesome leather case as shown on pics.

==> $550 shipped in the U.S. Via USPS priority mail insured. BofA online payment, wire, direct deposit and possibly Chase Quickpay.

==>Please EMAIL ME: a6biturbo AT gmail DOT com

* No Trades

* Payment expected promptly once you've agreed to buy it. I don't hold watches.

* Non smoking home with pets

Thanks. Brice

Info from Magrette's website:

FULL PRICE WILL BE: $685.00 USD PLUS $35.00 USD SHIPPING WORLDWIDE.

Some features of the Vantage Bronze include thick double domed sapphire crystal, Super Luminova hands and dial, cut out markers on dial. With a few more other subtle features like the DLC case back with anti finger-print coating

The dials are made of two discs on top of each other with cut-outs for the indices, often referred to as a "sandwich-dial". Super Luminova (C3 greenish for black dial version and Vintage radium color for brown dial version) will ensure visibility in dark conditions.

The engine of this timepiece is a self-winding movement with hacking feature (MIYOTA 9015). It is reliable and accurate and is a very durable movement. This movement is positioned between the well known ETA 2824 and more luxurious 2892 movements.

This is all packaged together in our new signature case.

MODEL: VANTAGE BRONZE

CASE DIAMETER: 44MM X 53.5MM EXCLUDING THE CROWN

CASE: CUSN8 BRONZE ALLOY WITH BRUSH FINISH.

CASE BACK: SEE-THROUGH (SAPPHIRE) CASE BACK , DLC WITH ANTI FINGER-PRINT COATING.

CROWN: SCREW DOWN CROWN (POLISHED STAINLESS STEEL).

CRYSTAL: SAPPHIRE (DOUBLE DOMED), AR COATING.

WATER-RESISTANCE: 500M RESISTANCE WITH AUTOMATIC HEV.

STRAP: LEATHER CALF STRAP, REMBORDE EDGE, LORICA LINNING WITH BRONZE BUCKLE

MOVEMENT: MIYOTA 9015

LIMITED EDITION: 500 PIECES INCLUDES BLACK DIAL AND BROWN.

Features:

Automatic winding and hand winding
28.800 BPH
24 Jewels
Hour, minute and sweeping second hands
Second stop mode (hacking function) when setting time
Shock absorber for balance staff
Running time of more than 42 hours when fully wound
Magrette's photos:

Photos:

Older pics on other straps

Next to Moray

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkblahblahah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkblahblahah

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
This is a fantastic watch and a great price. I have purchased several Magrette's but in my opinion this is Dion's best.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Would you say the dial is a "smoky" brown? (Maybe it's just the effect of glare on the crystal?)

Do you have a lume shot?

Thanks! Good luck!!!

·
Registered
9,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Would you say the dial is a "smoky" brown? (Maybe it's just the effect of glare on the crystal?)

Do you have a lume shot?

Thanks! Good luck!!!

I am not sure I know what smoky brown is. I don't think I'd refer to it as such.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Just WOW!!!!!! I love it!!!!

I'm going to see what I can scrape together. But I hope you are able to flip it fast to some lucky WF out there.

*(As for the dial, I just meant in some shots it almost looks gray to my old eyes, but again that might just be due to glare off the crystal.)

·
Registered
9,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just WOW!!!!!! I love it!!!!

I'm going to see what I can scrape together. But I hope you are able to flip it fast to some lucky WF out there.

*(As for the dial, I just meant in some shots it almost looks gray to my old eyes, but again that might just be due to glare off the crystal.)
Would love to sell it to you. Shoot me an email if you want it

1 - 20 of 22 Posts