Watch Freeks banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale here is what I believe to be the first Magrette Leoncino to hit the for sale forums. I think it is a testament to all who receive one of these and love it. I however, have 2 and have chosen to keep the white one by the slimmest of margins so this really handsome classic black dial must be off to a new home that will show it lots of love.

The watch is "as new" with one exception. There is a small scratch at the tip of the upper left lug. This is the same lug that gets damaged all the time by your constant bashing on the desk :p . Seriously I have made it look pretty bad with some high powered (10X) magnification but want all to know it is there for full disclosure. I do not want to try to buff it out and will leave that to the new owner if it is an issue. It is shown in the final 2 photos at the bottom.

I wore the watch for a single day to my office. Other than that it has sat in my watch box.

It will come to your CONUS only door, shipped and Paypalled for a very firm $550 USD - SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! - a savings of over one hundred dollars from the original MSRP when you factor in shipping.

It will arrive as the "full kit" with fantastic Magrette case and both the brown strap and the black strap with red stitch, both with the specific Magrette buckle built for this project, attached. See all pictures below please.

Specs:

• Model: LEONCINO
  • Movement: 9015 Miyota with hand winding and hacking seconds
  • Case diameter: 42mm excluding the crown
  • Case finish: 316L Stainless Steel (polished top and brushed sides)
  • Crown: Screw down stainless steel crown - signed with insignia
  • Crystal: Sapphire (double domed), AR coating
  • Dial and Hands: Super Luminova C3
  • CASE BACK: See-through (sapphire) case back , DLC with anti finger-print coating
  • Water-resistance: 200m/20ATM Water resistance
  • Strap: 22mm Leather black strap with red stitching, remborde edge, lorica lining, tan strap with cream stitch, remborde edge, lorica lining
  • LIMITED EDITION: Six Hundred Sixty Seven pieces
This one is black beauty # Fifty One of the series:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts