Watch Freeks banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Invicta Subaqua Noma V COSC Chrongraph - Like NEW!

I am an avid watch collector and have been a member here for a while. Some members here will recognize my screen name from that other now dead/defunct site. (Check out my sales feedback).

I am still cleaning out some of my collection with the goal of refining it and picking up another grail (the only way I can do it with a daughter just starting college).

This Invicta is brand new in the box, bracelet was sized but it was never worn. It is a very sharp looking chronograph with a detailed dial and exhibition case back (see pics). The case, crystal, pushers, crown and bracelet are all perfect (as you would expect as new). This sale includes the yellow Invicta box, hang tag, original instructions, removed links, and warranty card. Flat White dial, White indicies with lots of lume on the dial.

Asking $295. Shipped in via USPS/FedEx with Tracking in CONUS. Payment via Paypal with confirmed address.

More from the Web:

The round semi-skeletonized dial boasts luminous Tritnite bezel coordinating index markers at all hour positions. The Subaqua Noma V springs to life with the Swiss Made ETA 251.233 COSC Quartz Chronograph movement. Tritnite black trimmed hour, minute, subdial and chronograph hands keep you right on time. Invicta locates a 1/10th-seconds subdial near 2:00, date window at 4:00, 60-seconds subdial above 6:00 and 12 hour subdial beside 10:00. "INVICTA SUBAQUA" and the logo display proudly below 12:00.​
A deployant clasp secures the three link bracelet design which features brushed outer links and textured inner links. The etched Invicta logo appears on the safety catch. Make your presence known with the undeniable style of Invicta!​

• Bracelet: Stainless Steel
  • Movement: Swiss Made ETA 251.233 COSC Quartz Chronograph
  • Crystal: Flame Fusion
  • Crown: Screw Down w/ Function Pushers
  • Clasp: Deployant
  • Bracelet Measurements: 9" L x 28mm W
  • Case Measurements: 50mm
  • Case Thickness: 21mm
  • Weight: 12 oz.
  • Water Resistance: 50 ATM - 500 meters - 1650 feet

Reactions: HollerWatch

·