Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Invicta Lupah Legarto Chronograph- Rose Gold Dial
I am an avid watch collector and have been a member here for a while. While I have not posted much on this site I always enjoyed others posts. Some members here will recognize my screen name from that other now dead/defunct site.
I am cleaning out some of my collection to try and refine direction and pick up another grail (the only way I can do it with a daughter starting college in the fall).

This Invicta Lupah Legarto has never been worn has a rose gold dial, bright lume markers & hands, nice leather tooled two part strap, very cool (see pics). This is a hard to find one now. My sale includes the original inner and outer boxes, original instructions, warranty card, hang tags, and chamois. It is BNIB (took the plastic off the front crystal for the pictures.

Asking $150. Shipped in via USPS Priority with Tracking in CONUS. Payment via Paypal with confirmed address.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS , FEEL FREE TO ASK BY SENDING ME A PM.

more from the web:

The round rose-tone dial is graced with light blue accents. Chronograph subdials are observed at 2:00 and 10:00 while a second-counter is postioned from 5:00 to 7:00. A date window is exhibited at 4:00. Functionality is made possible with a Swiss Made ETA G10.711 Quartz Chronograph movement.
The legarto-style strap is crafted from genuine leather and tapers to 22mm. It attaches comfortably with a buckle clasp.
Strap: Leather
Movement: Swiss Made ETA G10.711 Quartz Chronograph
Crystal: Flame Fusion
Crown: Push/pull w/ Function Pushers
Clasp: Buckle
Strap Measurements: 9-3/4" L x 26mm W
Case Measurements: 60mm L x 47mm W
Case Thickness: 18mm
Water Resistance: 10 ATM - 100 meters - 330 feet
Model Numbers: 11325

·
Registered