Watch Freeks banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

For sale or trade I have a Hamilton Seaview watch that was upgraded with original Omega Railmaster hour and minute hands.

The case is about 42mm and it has 22mm lugs making it a very good size for most. It has an automatic movement with date and day complications. The crystal is slightly domed sapphire and the hands work well with the dial, they both have chrome frames. The only thing that does not match too well is the lume, the hands are brighter then the markers, to be expected since Omega is one of the best with their lume.

Otherwise the watch is 1 ½ years old, it is used but in excellent condition with some light wear on the case. Please see the pictures.

It will come with the box, manuals, original rubber strap and a nice Seiko bracelet. This is actually very nice and fits pretty well. See pictures to see how it looks on the watch, it’s mounted on it right now, brand new and never worn or used.

I have worn the watch on a Nato strap a couple of times when I first got it, some months ago and then it has been sitting in the box.

I would like to sell this for $455, including paypal fees and shipping in the US. I am open to offers and to trades although I am not looking for anything in particular at this time. I would prefer to trade down, meaning your watch plus cash coming my way. Otherwise, if you like the watch contact me and let’s see what we can do.

Here are some pics showing the looks and condition of this watch.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts