Watch Freeks banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I'm still pairing down my collection. So up for sale is this LNIB Hamilton 100ATM (3300ft) Below Zero Automatic Kit (H78515333). This is the large Below Zero with dark grey asphalt color dial 46mm version with great lume, and the ETA 2836 movement. These are hard to find used and now discontinued! I sized the bracelet but it has never been worn, nor has the original rubber strap. I put it on a high quality silicon rubber strap with red contrast stitching (included in this sale). This watch has only been worn only a few times and has no scratches or marks anywhere that I could find. I am including the original presentation box, warranty book, bracelet, original rubber strap, installed rubber contrast stitch strap, outer box sleeve, Hamilton tool, removed link, and the hang tag. It's all here (See the pics... WYSIWYG)!

Retail $1650.......Asking $825. or B.R.O.

Shipped in via USPS or FEDEX with Tracking in CONUS. Payment via PayPal (confirmed address) I will cover fees.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS , FEEL FREE TO ASK BY SENDING ME A PM. I SHIP TO U.S. ONLY WITHIN 1 BUSINESS DAY OF CONFIRMED PAYMENT.

Reactions: bogartrules

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump

·