For sale I have a Gruppo Gamma DiveMaster watch. I have seen these watches around a few times, kind of liked them but never really learned much about them mostly because they were a bit over my budget. Then I saw this one on a post from one of my best trading partners and asked about it. It was not easy to convince him to let it go but in the end we traded.

To say that I am impressed is an understatement, this watch is fantastic. Great size on the wrist and feel in the hands, solid and super legible. The lume is awesome, easily on par with the best Seiko Divers. It is Swiss Made so it has a Swiss Automatic movement that runs smoothly.

It is not your usual homage and it is pretty unique even if of course it shares certain design cues from other brands/models.

It is in excellent condition too, with hardly a mark on it and if any, they are really small. To me it looks like new but I know it has been worn. I personally wore it only one time, for one night on a Nato strap. I then decided to put it away because it is too nice for me to wear and the possibility of scratching it made me uncomfortable.
Specs are in the link below, it is about 44mm wide with 24mm lugs. The strap is secured with a screw bar but one could easily use regular springbars if so desired. Comes with the original Canvas strap and another canvas/leather strap that appears to be new. The case is very nice and so is the quality screwdriver included.
The warranty card is included as well with the Decima Mas Skull and rose.

I don't know much more but I know that this is a serious watch, well made and high quality.

Asking $575 or Best Reasonable Offer.

Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Font
Watch Analog watch Clock Font Watch accessory
Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Font
Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Jewellery
Watch Analog watch Clock Font Watch accessory
Watch Analog watch Clock Silver Watch accessory
Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Silver
Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Gas
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Clock Silver
Watch Analog watch Rectangle Clock Silver

Link to specs: