Watch Freeks banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale I have a Glycine Combat Sub model GL0094. This has a black dial, dark blue bezel and chrome accents on the hands. About 42mm wide, 22mm drilled through lugs and only 10.6mm thick. It has a large smooth working crown and everything is working perfectly. The lume is the best I have ever seen on a Glycine, bright and lasts all night. Sapphire crystal and box. Movement is an upgraded to Glycine standards ETA2824 or Sellita.

The watch is in excellent condition as can be seen in the pictures. Comes on a brand new Brady rubber strap, the original Glycine canvas/leather strap is also included but as can be seen in the picture it is used and someone (not me) has made an extra hole. So I am including a brand new rubber strap.

I wore this a couple of times but not for long, everything works smoothly and keeps great time, it is one of my favorite Glycine watches. This one is one of the old School versions and it is one of the best looking in my opinion. I am only selling because I accumulated too many recently and have to reduce the number. Since this one is one of the last additions and it is actually in great shape I figure it would be more proper to move.

Asking $345 including shipping in the USA. Open to offers. Not really wanting to trade unless you have a spectacular watch you want to trade…
:lol:

Here are a few pics:

IMG_5087.jpg
IMG_5088.jpg
IMG_5089.jpg
IMG_5090.jpg
IMG_5091.jpg
IMG_5092.jpg
IMG_5094.jpg
IMG_5095.jpg
IMG_5097.jpg

·
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
$325

By the way, here is more data on this watch and a small review...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts