Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD for $850.

Hello Fellas,

Selling my GLYCINE COMBAT CHRONOGRAPH 44mm Reference 3855.15-LB9. Extremely rare, especially at this condition!

Movement

Caliber:Swiss Automatic ChronographFunctions:hours, minutes, Chronograph 60s, counters 30min and 12hrs, date display in windowSize:13 1/4"Jewels:25Power Reserve:48 hoursHz:4/28'800 vibrations per hourFinish:bridges and oscillating weight on ball bearing nickel coated.
Case, Dial & Hands

Material:stainless steelDiameter:44mm without crownHeight:15mm with see-through backFinish:satin/polishedWaterproof:10 atmBack:screwed see-through mineral glassGlass:K1 mineralDial:yellow-black with SLHands:black, white with SLCrown:screw-down
Leather strap

Material:calfColours:blackWidth:24mm (27mm) horns / 24mm buckleBuckle:belt

What you see in photos is what you will receive. Plastic on case back crystal is still attached, hence the slight distortion.

I will conservatively grade this watch head as 90%(superficial scratches on polished areas) and Leather strap/buckle at 100%(unworn).

The above leather OEM Glycine strap and buckle were not used so they are unworn. I removed original strap/buckle and replaced it with one from LumTec(not for sale). See below.

Non smoking household.

I will cover USPS Priority shipping. If you want to use a different carrier, just add additional cost.

USA shipping only please. If you are outside this area, PM me for possible shipping destination(upon approval) and quote.

Be sure to check out my other listings on watchrecon under the handle name Axelay2003. Lots of sold items and references in at least 3 forums, just google handle name.

Price $900. Add 3% PP and I will cover shipping.

******REDUCED! SOLD for $850 and will include PP and shipping fees!

·
Registered
390 Posts
You must have something awesome on your wish list......you are parting with a bunch of really nice pieces!
GLWTS!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
I LOVE the blue gloves pictures right before we see the watch and camoshorts!! Awesome pictures.

Good luck with the sale. GREAT watch.

Reactions: Axelay2003
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.