Watch Freeks banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
9,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling my SINN U1000 Ezm6 with boxes and papers [card dated 2013], tool, with Sinn bracelet, and a free black zulu. I took this one in a partial trade recently, wore it once But I need to move it. It is a great watch packed with tech features and good looks. It is a large watch @44mm, mostly thick 18mm, but it wears surprisingly well as you can see on my 7” wrist. The Watchbuy site details features and specs. (mine has the black bezel)
http://www.watchbuys.com/store/pc/Sinn-U1000-EZM-6-on-Bracelet-p798.htm

The watch has some warranty left, card is dated dec. 2013. It is in excellent condition, has seen some strap changes and the outer AR coating is always subject to the typical water spots or AR rub marks. But I can’t really see anything of significance on this one. Please see photos showing current condition. I am not wearing the watch, it is in the box.

$3100 Net to me via BofA Online Payment, Wire, Chase QuickPay and deposit to my BofA account. I cover USPS Express shipping in the US with insurance.

- NO Trades
- Payment expected promptly after you’ve agreed to buy it
- Non Smoking Home with Pets.

If interested, please EMAIL ME at A6BITURBO at GMAIL dot COM

Thank you,
Brice

Also tried it on a Hirsch pure, which works really well and makes a nice lighter combo for the summer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkblahblahah

1 - 4 of 4 Posts