Watch Freeks banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
9,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling my BENARUS Moray Vintage VM07 grey dial, long sold out as its been the most popular version. I've enjoyed wearing it and it's one heck of a deal. Steve nailed this one and it may be the best Benarus made IMHO considering the price especially.
It has been my Pam substitute and 24mm watch for strap fun. But I just got a new watch today "unexpectedly" :) and need to sell a couple as a result. Plus that new one will allow for 24mm straps too :) Otherwise I'd keep this one.
44mm case, Plexy acrylic high-dome crystal, 300m WR, 24mm lugs, Myota 9015 with signed rotor, 8.5mm crown, see-thru caseback.
I love how the dial is done in a sun-brushed grey that fades from brighter in the center to darker at the edges. It really adds to the vintage vibe IMO. It is also a very clean legible minimal dial.

It shows some light wear on the case sides mostly and light scratches on the acrylic crystal which is to be expected. It really looks good and the OEM strap is brand new.
I am adding a camo NATO and Helberg canvas, which looks fantastic on it! So it's a great deal at my asking price. It also comes with the case, warranty card and extra screwbars.

==> only $425 FIRM for everything net via Wire or Bank Of America online free payment or deposit or Chase QuickPay. I cover US shipping and insurance.

- NO trades whatsoever.
- payment expected promptly after you've agreed to buy it
- smoke-free home with pets.

Thank you.
Brice.

Free Helberg/H2O canvas at the $425 price

You are getting this too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkblahblahah

1 - 9 of 9 Posts