Watch Freeks banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD. Thanks, WF!

Minty (never even sized the bracelet and plastic coating still on clasp) Deep Blue Mil-Ops T100 tubes, 9015, 44mm case, 22mm lugs, bracelet, sapphire crystal, ceramic bezel with tritium pip (black for both dial and bezel), great knurled crown, 500 meters water resistant and just plain cool. It keep excellent 9015 auto time and everything works beautifully. Seriously, this is a very sharp timepiece. You'll be quite pleased. I'm selling to raise funds for another bicycle. Nothing wrong with this beauty at all. I am nuts about cycling with the nice weather upon us, I guess. Just a couple months old and a very cool watch. Tritium tubes light up like a torch. I've had it on a strap so the bracelet is like new still. Will include a dark blue 22mm rubber strap with the watch as a bonus. I don't have the Deep Blue 'taco' so I'll box it up in a nice Hamilton travel watch box for you. 385 paypal or us post office money order gets it to your conus door with insured 2 day US Priority mail.

and a wrist shot on about an 8" wrist. It has a Helson mesh on in the pic that is not included at this price but we can talk about it if you would like that, too:

·
Registered
996 Posts
Breaking rules here but this is one hell of a watch! I have several Ball and Deep Blue T100 watches and this one has the brightest tritium. You can actually see it during the day. GLWS :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts