Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Deep Blue Master 2000 Diver - Swiss ETA 2824 - White Lume Dial
I am an avid watch collector and have been a member here for a while. Some members here will recognize my screen name from that other now dead/defunct site.
I am cleaning out some of my collection to try and refine direction and pick up another grail (the only way I can do it with a daughter starting college in the fall). I will probably regret selling this one but here it is....

This Deep Blue Master 2000 (Original) has been sized and gently worn only a couple times, bright lume dial, hands, and bezel. It is very hard to find one of these for sale, let alone in this condition. It is one of the best Deep Blue versions ever released... very cool (see pics). This sale includes the original dive box, rubber strap, nato strap, bracelet, changing tool original instructions, and the removed links. I would rate this at a conservative 97 on the TZ scale due to sizing. No marks, or scratches that I could find anywhere...(see pics)

Asking $650. Shipped in via USPS Priority with Tracking in CONUS. Payment via Paypal with confirmed address.

More from DB:

Anti-magnetic to 70000 a/m Automatic Helium release ValveSapphire crystal with A/R Coating Swiss ETA 2824-2 Auto Movement,
Stainless steel 316L Case & Bracelet Diver bracelet with extension , screw links, 1/2 links, deploy clasp
Super-LumiNova BGW9 Blue lume
Blue lume unidirectional 120 click bezel
46mm case, 18mm height, 22mm Lugs, 280 Grams, 10 ounces

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
SOLD. Thanks Paul

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.