Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Deep Blue USA Cal Diver

I am an avid watch collector and have been a member here for a while. While I have not posted much on this site I always enjoyed others posts. Some members here will recognize my screen name from that other now dead/defunct site.
I am cleaning out some of my collection to try and refine direction and pick up another grail (the only way I can do it with a daughter starting college in the fall).

This Deep Blue is a sized and never worn with and a white dial, red and blue markers/hands Patriotic Red/White/Blue with flag on caseback (see pics). This sale includes the original diver box, original instructions and the two half links and two full links removed. I would rate this at a conservative 97+ on the TZ scale.

Asking $450. Shipped in via USPS Priority with Tracking in CONUS. Payment via Paypal

From Deep Blue:

Cal Diver USA 500

Full calender Miyota 9100 Automatic Movement -
26 Jewels, 28,800 VPH,Auto and Hand Wind, Stop Function

Month, Day, Date, 24hour + Power reserve

46mm Case, 55 mm top to bottom ,17mm Thickness,

Sapphire crystal

500 meter Water resistant

24mm Bracelet, Screws,1/2 links , safety deploy - 4 microadjustments , Divers Wetsuit extension
Exhibition caseback Silk Screen USA Flag

Superluminova hour markers hands and Pip ,
120click unidriectional ratchet bezel

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS , FEEL FREE TO ASK BY SENDING ME A PM. I HAVE MANY REFERENCES ON THE BAY SEE: F_J_DAVIES

I SHIP TO U.S. ONLY WITHIN 1 BUSINESS DAYS OF REC'D PAYMENT. PAYPAL ONLY, UNLESS OTHERWISE ARRANGED PRIOR.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
SOLD, thanks Stan!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.