Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Constantin Weisz Automatic Diver - Ploprof Homage

I am an avid watch collector and have been a member here for a while. While I have not posted much on this site I always enjoyed others posts. Some members here will recognize my screen name from that other now dead/defunct site.
I am cleaning out some of my collection to try and refine direction and pick up another grail (the only way I can do it with a daughter starting college in the fall).

This Constantin Weisz has been sized and never worn with a black dial, white lume markers, large crown protector...very cool (see pics). This watch is clearly a Ploprof Homage. This sale includes the original C.W. leatherette case (holds 2 watches), original instructions, warranty card, hang tag. I would rate this at a conservative 98 on the TZ scale sue to sizing (removed the plastic from the crystal for the picture).

Asking $175. Shipped in via USPS Priority with Tracking in CONUS. Payment via Paypal

more from web:
This massive timepiece showcases a rounded square stainless steel case which comes in your choice of gold-tone, rose-tone or silver-tone. A black unidirectional rotating bezel, rounded screw down crown at 9:00 and helium valve at 8:00 finish the impressive case which measures 17mm thick. The design is ideal for left-handed people. Beneath the scratch resistant sapphire crystal, the round black dial boasts luminous case coordinating rectangular hour markers at all positions with white stick index minute markers. A TY2555 Automatic movement drives the luminous black hour and minute hands. A seconds subdial rests next to 3:00.
A deployant clasp secures the sizable case coordinating stainless steel bracelet which features a Milanese mesh design.
Bracelet: Stainless Steel
Movement: TY2555 Automatic
Crystal: Sapphire
Crown: Screw Down
Clasp: Deployant
Bracelet Measurements: 9-1/4" L x 24mm W
Case Measurements: 50mm
Case Thickness: 16mm
Water Resistance: 30 ATM - 300 meters - 990 feet
Model Number:
Silver-tone: 10N020CW ES

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS , FEEL FREE TO ASK BY SENDING ME A PM. I HAVE MANY REFERENCES ON THE BAY SEE: F_J_DAVIES

I SHIP TO U.S. ONLY WITHIN 1 BUSINESS DAYS OF REC'D PAYMENT. PAYPAL ONLY, UNLESS OTHERWISE ARRANGED PRIOR.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This is very cool !! How well does it keep time?
It keeps time very well. The couple times that I checked it was within seconds per day.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SOLD, Thanks Joe.

Reactions: izz46
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.