Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
CLERC Icon 8 dual time

I am an avid watch collector and have been a member here for a while. While I have not posted much on this site I always enjoyed others posts. Some members here will recognize my screen name from that other now dead/defunct site.
I am cleaning out some of my collection to try and refine direction and pick up another grail (the only way I can do it with a daughter starting college in the fall).

This CLERC is a sized and only worn a few times. Not a mark on it that I could find (I'm very picky on care and condition). Slate grey dial with the green Icon 8 and dark purple dual time. This is a very collectable and different automatic timepiece that I will probably regret selling. This sale includes the original outer box, presentation wood box, original instructions, warranty card, instructions, hang tags, and the two full links removed. I would rate this at a conservative 97 on the TZ scale.

Asking $1550. Now $1350. MSRP on this watch was $7995.
I saw a few on WOW and Watchery as closeout specials (not dual time) with skeleton dial (not as nice in my opinion) for $1899.
Shipped in via FEDEX with Tracking and Full Insurance in CONUS. Payment via PayPal (confirmed address)

More info:
Movement: Swiss ETA 2892.A2 21 Jewel Automatic Dial Color: Black Subdials: 12 Hour Calendar: Big Date Display at 12:00 Crystal: Sapphire - Front and Back Crown: Screw Down Case Back: Exhibition Case Material: 316L Stainless Steel Case Measurements: 44mm Case Thickness: 13mm Bracelet Measurements: 8-1/2" L x 22mm W Clasp: Push Button Dual Deployant Water Resistance: 10 ATM - 100 Meters - 330 Feet

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS , FEEL FREE TO ASK BY SENDING ME A PM.
I SHIP TO U.S. ONLY WITHIN 1 BUSINESS DAYS OF REC'D PAYMENT. PAYPAL ONLY, UNLESS OTHERWISE ARRANGED PRIOR.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Price Drop! Incredible timepiece for the money!

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump!!

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BUMP..............................Going on Ebay............................

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SOLD

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.