Watch Freeks banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
REDUCED to $125 - Asking $130, CONUS shipping/paypal fees included. International shipping available - we can discuss.

Info:

Adrenaline is at full throttle with this race-inspired watch. Lead the field in fashion with this sporty, 1/5 second chronograph powered by Eco-Drive technology. The stainless steel grey ion-plated case, accompanied by a soft-touch strap backed with bright blue nylon, will keep you on the fast track to style.

MSRP $395

Specs:

Movement Eco-Drive B612
Functions 1/5 Second Chronograph, 3-Hand with Date, 12/24-Hour Time
Black Polyurethane Coated Leather Strap, Buckle
Case Size 45mm
Case Material Grey Stainless Steel, 360 Rotating Bezel
Blue Accented Dial
Mineral Crystal
Water Resistance WR100/10Bar/333ft
Swimming, Showering & Snorkeling

Picked this one up in a package deal recently, but I have basically no interest in the "racing look". All original - boxes and papers included. Running great and chronograph pushers and functions all work as they should. There is a scuff on the crystal that I circled in one pic. The band is dirty on the inside from the previous owner (easily cleaned), but in good shape on the outside. Besides the crystal scuff, I see no other notable flaws. See my pictures to get a better grasp on the true condition of this piece.

I have sold many watches on the forums, and have over 15 years of perfect feedback on eBay (flyersandeagles). All sales are final, unless watch is grossly misrepresented or DOA.

PM with any questions that you may have. I can send you more pics if needed. Here it is.....

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.