Watch Freeks banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
[New ad with new photos taken today 10/04/2015 outside. ]
I am selling watches to raise $ for another piece, therefore I can't consider trades. I have to sell my blue dial Helberg CH8.

I bought it brand new direct from Helberg. I received it end of July and wore it on and off for a month, so a handful of times. It's been in its box since end of August I'd say.
It's the ND blue dial with black sapphire insert bezel, silver hands and flat crystal.

So I am the first owner and have the full package(watch on black ostrich leather, tool, warranty card, case) + 2 extra straps: a Horween leather & black canvas , and am selling at a significant discount vs price new and including extra straps. All that is included is on the second photo so no need ask, if it's not on the pic, it doesn't come with the watch :) Yes the awesome Helberg buckle comes with it! :)

I wore it on my Isofrane mostly and on a Drew canvas, which I had already. So all 3 straps are new/unworn!! The watch is in excellent condition overall but it does have a small nick on the very edge of the bezel to the right of the 12 triangle. It's small but it's there, I have posted a close up to emphasize it. It even still has the plastic on the caseback. I've changed straps on it a few times. I did notice that the bezel seems slightly misaligned and have seen the same on various others from wruw's. Crown functions as it should.

I have it already reduced to
=> ONLY $525 for the full kit and 2 extra straps shipped USPS in the U.S. via wire, BofA online payment, direct deposit or Chase QuickPay. :smile-thumb2:
=>PRICE is now FIRM

- No trades
- payment expected promptly after you've agreed to buy it.
- Non smoking home with pets.

Thanks. Brice.

From the Helbeg website :
"The new HELBERG CH8 offers not only an attractive dive watch design from the 70th and the usual perfect H2O/HELBERG built quality, but also allows you to create your personal configuration at an unmatched price point.

The HELBERG CH8 is available in Br or Stainless Steel. The br version will be equipped with a solid br bezel and br crown with SS insert. The SS version could be configuraed with three different bezels: Solid SS bezel, SS bezel with black sapphire inlay or SS bezel with black+orange sapphire inlay. All bezel maker and numbers on the sapphire inlays and the solid SS bezel are lumed with original SWISS Super-LumiNova BGW9. The Br bezel will have a lumed triangle on 12:00 position.

The dial of the HELBERG CH8 will have high polished chromed applications with SWISS Super-LumiNova BGW9 and will be available in black with or without date window, marine blue and drab olive without date window. The handset could be chosen in fully chromed or with chromed hour hand, orange minute hand and chromed second hand with orange dip.
In the standard package included is a high quality, black calf leather strap incl. the HELBERG CNC buckle."

=>PHOTOS taken 10/04/15

What is included:

Pelican like case

Awesome buckle

Cool and clean caseback still has protective plastic on

You can see the spot on the bezel edge hear to the left of the triangle.

Specs:

New this watch would be almost 700dollars!

Others, wrist shots on 7" wrist. It wears well on my wrist

I can add this strap for only $35 extra:

·
Registered
390 Posts
Why is this watch still available?
Great watch and you will have a smooth transaction with Brice!

:smile-thumb2:

·
Registered
9,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BUMP!

truly a great watch and a great deal especially with all the extras

·
Registered
9,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Give this baby a new home pls :)