Watch Freeks banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale Only: C10 Christopher Ward Forum 2013 Limited Edition WHITE dial LNIB, Extremely CLEAN!

Pristine Condition! Conservatively TZ 98%. No dents or dings on case, sapphire crystal, caseback. A very clean example that can pass for new if the leather strap was never used.

After I received this watch, I wore the black twin-roll leather strap a handful of times until I replaced it with the current orange canvas strap. This orange canvas strap complements the watch's optic white dial and blue crosshairs and second hand. You will of course receive the original black twin-roll leather strap with quick release lug bars.

C10 case - 42mm
Movement - SW200-1
Brushed case finish and polished bezel
C9 style crown
Dial color Optic white with dark blue crosshair - applied black markers with lumed center as shown - black minute markers and blue rehaut numbers (matching crosshair)
Domed crystal similar to C9
Lume - white

Non smoking household.

I am the original owner.

Asking Price: $475.00 USD. or 361.55 GBP. Net to me.

SOLD!

Christopher Ward Forum Price: Incl. VAT: 525 GBP($689.73 USD). Non EC 437.5 GBP($574.77 USD) Plus shipping.

Only 100 made worldwide! SOLD OUT!

Paypal add extra 3%. I can receive Chase QuickPay at no additional charge.

I will cover USPS Priority shipping. If you want to use a different carrier, just add additional cost.

I will bomb-proof package this kit!

USA shipping only please. If you are outside this area, PM me for possible shipping destination(upon approval) and quote.

THANKS FOR LOOKING! BE SURE TO CHECK MY OTHER LISTINGS ON Watchrecon.

Don't forget to check out my recent feedbacks on WUS. You will not be disappointed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts