Watch Freeks banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
SOLD!

Hello folks,

Selling my BNIB, ZENO Army Dive Watch with Orange dial. Great alternative to DOXA professionals.

This is a retro style Zeno Army Dive watch that is powered by a 21-jewel Swiss ETA automatic movement with a date window at 4:00. The hour and minute hands are luminous as are the numbers and hour markers on the orange dial. Water resistance is 300 meters and it has a uni-directional rotating bezel. The watch has a domed crystal for better viewing under water and the crown is offset at the 4:00 position. The stainless steel case is 40mm in diameter and 17mm thick with a solid screw-in back. The solid link bracelet has a deployant flip-lock buckle and double security clasp.

Features
•Movement: Swiss ETA automatic (self-winding)
•Case: Stainless steel. 40mm diameter x 17mm thick
•Back: Solid screw-in back
•Crystal: Domed
•Band: Stainless steel bracelet with deployant clasp
•Water Resistant: 300 meters
•Warranty: 2 Years (Purchased 11-18-2013)
Trying hard to reduce the collection.
What you see in photos is what you will receive.

Non smoking household.
I will cover USPS Priority shipping. If you want to use a different carrier, just add additional cost.
USA shipping only please. If you are outside this area, PM me for possible shipping destination(upon approval) and quote.
Be sure to check out my other listings on watchrecon under the handle name Axelay2003. Lots of sold items and references in at least 3 forums, just google handle name.

Price is $650.00. You add 3% PP fees and I will cover shipping.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.