Watch Freeks banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello folks,

Selling my BNIB Helberg CH6 BRONZE with the VINTAGE BROWN dial, ceramic bezel, Gold hands, SUPER DOMED sapphire crystal. Included is the black Maddog shark leather strap along with the standard brown calf leather strap. Two BRONZE MADDOG BUCKLES included. Protective plastic covers still attached.
Beautiful set, but just dang too big for my wrist.
Specs:
CASE BACK: Closed SS case back
CASE DIAMETER: 45.50mm
CASE HEIGHT: 16,20mm with flat sapphire crystal
CASE LENGTH: 50.50mm
LUG WIDTH: 24mm
WR: 1000M/100bar
CROWN: 8mm screw down type
DIAL: Super-LumiNova BG W9
HANDSET: Super-LumiNova BG W9
MOVEMENT: Miyota 9015, Automatic, 28.800 bph, Power Reserve 42h, Hacking

HELBERG CH6 CASE: HELBERG CH6 BRONZE
- HELBERG CH6 SAPPHIRE CRYSTAL: 4mm SUPER domed saph..
- HELBERG CH6 BEZEL: Solid bezel
- HELBERG CH6 DIAL: Vintage brown dial
- HELBERG CH6 HANDSET: Golden handset
- HELBERG CH6 Maddog shark skin band and BRONZE MADDOG BUCKLE.
- HELBERG CH6 Brown leather calf band and BRONZE MADDOG BUCKLE.

What you see in photos is what you will receive. Plastic on crystal is still attached, hence the slight distortion(mainly due to superdomed sapphire crystal).

Non smoking household.

I will cover USPS Priority shipping. If you want to use a different carrier, just add additional cost.

USA shipping only please. If you are outside this area, PM me for possible shipping destination(upon approval) and quote.

Be sure to check out my other listings on watchrecon under the handle name Axelay2003. Lots of sold items and references in at least 3 forums, just google handle name.

Price is $739.00. No wait and priced below currently sold at Helberg website. PP and shipping fees included.

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Great Seller, buy with confidence :)

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
Beautiful watch and a great deal.
Wish the watch fund wasn't so low or
I'd be all over this beauty.

GLWTS

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Final reduction before I pull it from the sales forum. Firm $690 net to me and I will include shipping and insurance. No waiting for the next batch and at a much lower current pricing at H2O's site.

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Clemens just stated that he will no longer produce CH6 bronze. Get your right here folks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts