Watch Freeks banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got this watch a week ago, it's essentially a DSSD homage. It is about the same as other brand like Nethuns and Neymar. It is very well made and well fnished.

When I received it I was actually surprised by the quality and good looks of this, the case finish and fit, the smoothness of the crown, bezel and the stunning looks that makes it an unbelievable bargain in addition to be an awesome time piece in its own rights.

The basic specs are:

Case diameter 44mm
Lugs 22mm
Sapphire Crystal
Lumed Ceramic bezel insert
Seiko NH36 automatic movement
Steel bracelet
Boxes and papert

This does not come up often on the forums but it is certainly worth the affordable price.

I originally wanted to do a project with it, however I do not have the tool to open the caseback, I ordered one but the seller somehow lost the parcel and now I have to start looking all over again. In looking at the watch I think it is awesome and in fact I think I might regret using it for a modification. So I guess I can offer it here for sale so maybe someone can enjoy it. I wore it for a few hours during the evening and night and the lume is very nice, blue and long lasting. I was able to tell the time at a glance at any time of the night. Bracelet long enough for 8 1/2" with one extra link. Original box and papers included.

The watch is in excellent condition with a few marks mostly on the clasp of the bracelet. I am asking $199 for the watch shipping in the USA included. Always open to offers and trades.

Here are a few pics showing the looks and condition:

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In the fourth pic it shows a red bezel is that a stock photo?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Hi and thank you. No, it is a reflection of the shirt I was wearing when I shot the picture. If you look to the left you will see a bit of the same color on the desktop...

Here are a couple of more pics:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts