Watch Freeks banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tudor Black Bay Bronze

I am on the list for the new Rolex sub and need to raise a few more bucks to be ready when I get the call Ineed to sell a few more watches.
So I am selling my used Tudor BB Bronze for only $2850 and it comes with not only the original leather but also the extra Tudor nato, and a 23mm Barton.

It was originally purchased at my local AD in oct 2018 by one of our local watch club member. The AD bought it back from him and I got it from the AD in March.

The bezel has those chips in the aluminum insert, which is a known issue with the alloy bezel and bronze case. My AD offered to get a new bezel but it didn’t bother me. I don’t even notice them on the wrist so never had it changed.
It has been running great. No known issues. Besides the bezel chips discussed above, it shows minimal wear consistent with age. See pics
I took the photos this weekend and boxed the watch right after. Watch won’t be worn again.
I can email a quick video.
I have box and papers as shown on the photos.

NOW ONLY $2750. ———$2850 shipped in the USA preferably via Zelle. PayPal F&F ok too
Price includes priority shipping and insurance.

Please Email me if interested: JEEP99DAD AT gmail DOT com

TERMS
- The item has been described accurately and photos show its current condition.

-Payment expected promptly, I do not hold items.

-I am a private seller and do not offer/imply any warranty and do not offer returns. You may sell the watch if you don’t bond with it or have a change of heart, as I am doing.

-I will pay for insured shipping in the USA. If i consider a non-US deal, international shipping is covered by the buyer and carries no risk to the seller. I’m not responsible for import tax/duties at customs.

-Lowball offers will be ignored.

- NO TRADES

I have had hundreds of successful transactions on various watch forums with impeccable references, many here on WUS.

thank you
Brice

Case
43 mm bronze case with bronze-coloured PVD-treated steel case back and satin finish

Waterproofness
Waterproofness
Waterproof to 200 m (660 ft)

Bezel
Bezel
Unidirectional rotatable bezel in bronze with 60-minute graduated disc in

anodised aluminium

Crystal
Crystal
Domed sapphire crystal

Movement
Manufacture Calibre MT5601 (COSC)