Watch Freeks banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

For sale or trade I have a Benhardt Officer Watch vintage. The watch is 44mm in diameter and has 22mm lugs, signed crown and Swiss ETA 6497 hand wind movement. This is one of the original batch and comes with the full packaging including pillow, wood box cardboard box.

The original black hands were swapped for the blued hands you see on the pictures, these are also a little longer and actually reach the markers. The leather strap was also replaced with a steel mesh as you can see in the pictures.

The watch is overall in excellent condition with very little superficial wear like swirls and similar, no dings and no scratches.

I have had this for a while and love it. I have worn it only a handful of times for special occasions and very carefully. Since I am not wearing it at this point I would like to move it over to a good home so someone else can enjoy it.

The Officer is in my opinion, the best watch that Mr Fred Amos has produced and in fact I have two of these and a handful more in the past.

I would like to sell this for a fair $345 including shipping and paypal fees. I am open to offers and to trades although I don’t have anything in mind at this time, ideally I could trade down, meaning my watch for another watch plus cash coming my way.

Here are a few pics to show the watch looks and condition.

·
Registered
923 Posts
PM SENT !!

·
Registered
923 Posts
Thanks Carlowf.... Going to a good home.. The Black Officer has a bed pal.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts