Watch Freeks banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

For sale or trade I have a Benhardt Officer Watch with black dial. The watch is 44mm in diameter and has 22mm lugs, signed crown and Swiss ETA 6497 hand wind movement. This is one of the original run and comes with the full packaging including pillow, wood box cardboard box.

The original red seconds hand was swapped for the chrome one you see on the pictures, the intention was to make it consistent with the hour and minute hands. The leather strap was also replaced with a steel mesh as you can see in the pictures.

The watch is in excellent condition overall with very little superficial wear in terms of swirls and hairlines, no dings or scratches.

I have had this and the other Vintage model for a while and love them both. I have worn it only a handful of times for special occasions. Since I am not wearing it at this point and since I have several other watches, I would like to find a good home for it so someone else can enjoy it.

The Officer is in my opinion, the best watch that Mr Fred Amos has produced and in fact I have two of these and a handful more in the past.

I am offering this for a fair $345 including shipping and paypal fees. I am open to offers and to trades although I don’t have anything in mind at this time, ideally I could trade down, meaning my watch for another watch plus cash coming my way.

Here are a few pics to show the watch looks and condition.

·
3,979 Posts
Carlos
How can you think of flippin tge Barnhardt?

I predict it will get flipped or traded mucho pronto.
No miedo amigo
Lou Snutt

1 - 3 of 3 Posts