Watch Freeks banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is my used Nodus Trieste PVD with Swiss mvt and no date dial. It has a blue bezel and comes with two straps - striped nato (worn once) and blue strap (unworn) both with matching PVD hardware. It comes in the wooden box pictured and in a white cardboard box also pictured. You’ll also find a cloth and spring bars in the box.

It’s a beautiful watch and an awesome finish for the price point. Even more affordable when you consider the Swiss mvt inside and the fact it was assembled in the USA.
The watch is USED so it’s not perfect but it’s in very good condition. Pictures are worth a thousand words so I took the photos today to reflect the current condition. The Watch is now boxed up and will not be worn again.

I couldn’t post them but I also took a couple of short videos showing the watch condition and the bezel/crown operation. I can email those if you are interested in buying the watch.

Price is $375 shipped in the USA net to me - PayPal F&F. pls email for payment details.

- No trades whatsoever. Like the watch and only selling to raise funds.
- I don’t hold Watches so payment expected promptly once you’ve agreed to buy the Watch.
- I am not a Watch broker or store... just a private collector. So sales are final. I have a ton of feedback over several hundreds deals. I accurately described the watch and posted current photos. You will get what I posted and not a rock in a box
- Non-smoking home with pets.
- Watch will ship from North Carolina via USPS priority and insured to the sale price value.

— If you are interested, please EMAIL ME AT:
A6BITURBO at GMAIL dot COM

Thank you
Brice.

The blue bezel looks fantastic on this watch :

Older wrist shot for perspective on my 6.8” wrist

Specs:
Nodus Trieste Specifications:

316L stainless steel case
41mm width | 13mm thickness | 50mm lug-to-lug | 20mm lug width
Swiss STP1-11 (regulated in four positions)
Sapphire crystal | Double-domed with blue AR on underside
Sapphire bezel insert | 120-click uni-directional bezel
SuperLuminova BGW-9 (blue) lume
200m / 660ft water-resistance

1 - 4 of 4 Posts