Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I am going with Alabama. I think it is just their time. Anyone want to guess on the score.

I am guessing 24 - 14

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

I'm going for Alabama, but only because UConn isn't playing in this game(this year).

·
Banned
5,730 Posts
imported post

Bama. Ringing in late tonite but my money's been on Bama weeks ago. Bama started this game looking like some pee wee team; Colt is down and maybe out for the Longhorns. Starting the 2nd quarters.

Bama wins by 13

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

what a blowout..... game is basically over.

·
Registered
768 Posts
imported post

Im sure he wanted to play and thats why his dad went to the locker room and made the final decision for him not to, A game is not worth that, he will have a good career in the NFL.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

You think? I dont see Colt McCoy being anything but a back-up in the NFL

BW-1 wrote:
Im sure he wanted to play and thats why his dad went to the locker room and made the final decision for him not to, A game is not worth that, he will have a good career in the NFL.

·
Registered
768 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
You think? I dont see Colt McCoy being anything but a back-up in the NFL

BW-1 wrote:
I sayed good quarterback, not great. LOL

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.