Watch Freeks banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I wasn't able to get a Deep Blue, my wife said if I wanted a Viper Fish I had to stay locked in the NBZ....Congrats to those that Grabbed a Deep Blue...I', so envious...LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,615 Posts
imported post

i got mine today and it is sweet - a true 46mm case -kinda looks like an ORIS - i got the yellow dial 1000m diver

i love the auto day/date on this -a complication seen so rare these days -to me an absolute must

and unlike the Invicta miyota's this particular movement doesnt skip -it actually sweeps much more stabler than my Invicta Miyota's -they probably adjust the movements
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,976 Posts
imported post

told you that you would like it.....i can't mine enough wrist time. got to change that.

WATCHURSELF wrote:
i got mine today and it is sweet - a true 46mm case -kinda looks like an ORIS - i got the yellow dial 1000m diver

i love the auto day/date on this -a complication seen so rare these days -to me an absolute must

and unlike the Invicta miyota's this particular movement doesnt skip -it actually sweeps much more stabler than my Invicta Miyota's -they probably adjust the movements
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
imported post

I just ordered the orange dial and can't wait to get it. Great watch I already have the blue dial.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,615 Posts
imported post

i live in nyc and they are located in nyc so it got to me really fast

you will love it!!

djpop wrote:
havent got mine yet
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Cool I'm glad you all got some awesome watches!!! I wish I could have grabbed one, oh well anothe day another time...LOL
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,045 Posts
imported post

DenFromNM wrote:
I wasn't able to get a Deep Blue, my wife said if I wanted a Viper Fish I had to stay locked in the NBZ....Congrats to those that Grabbed a Deep Blue...I', so envious...LOL
Wow Den did your wife call mine???LOL

CJ
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,128 Posts
imported post

I almost picked this up until I pulled out my calculator and did some math. No more purchases for me for a long time. :(
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,976 Posts
imported post

Just noticed something on the caseback of my Deep Blue that I had not noticed before. It is numbered 0021/1000. Not sure if the Sea Diver is a limited run or not but found this to be interesting. I have an email into Stan to find out.

Anyone else's numbered?

Will give everyone the scoop once I hear back from Stan. Will post a separate thread as I believe that will be appropriate to share this information.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,615 Posts
imported post

wow -just checked mine (wearing it today) and mine is 149/1000!!!

i wonder if thats 1000 per color or what??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,615 Posts
imported post

its confirmed it is a ltd edition piece - 2 watches

yours from SHOPNBC with rectagualr hour markers & my version from deep blue direct -with round hour makrers

each one ltd to 1000 pieces total

future dial mod's to come on additional productions in 2010
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
11,415 Posts
imported post

WATCHURSELF wrote:
i live in nyc and they are located in nyc so it got to me really fast

you will love it!!

djpop wrote:
havent got mine yet
:pic:pic:pic:pic:pic:pic:pic:pic:pic:pic:pic:pic:pic:pic:pic:pic:pic:pic:pic:pic
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,976 Posts
imported post

Mine has already been posted.....see Just Ordered or Arrived Today and mine should be in there somewhere. Not sure if George has posted his yet.

andrema wrote:
WATCHURSELF wrote:
i live in nyc and they are located in nyc so it got to me really fast

you will love it!!

djpop wrote:
havent got mine yet
:pic:pic:pic:pic:pic:pic:pic:pic:pic:pic:pic:pic:pic:pic:pic:pic:pic:pic:pic:pic
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,615 Posts
imported post

see wearing today -both of us are wearing their deep blue's today!!
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top