Watch Freeks banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Well I'm sure most people know i am a huge halloween/horror fan...I also love ghost hunting...Tonight is Ghost Adventures on the travel channel 7 hours of live ghost hunting. Tomorrow night is ghost hunters on the syfy channel they are live also...My wife and I watch it every year for hours....:)...Just wanted to know if any other freeks watch it also?

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
imported post

My friend had it on in our hotelsuite & she was utterly enthralled...me, not so much...I was much more interested in seeing what you guys had been up to.

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

I always stop when channel surfing and give it a minute or two just out of curiosity. As mentioned before on another post, the wife and I dig scary stuff (movies, Halloween) but I am a non-beleiver (supernatural) when it comes to real life. Weird how perception works; for me selling the show as real turns me off but if it were sold as just another fictional show like Supernatural, I might dig it??? Not sure........

CJ

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Seattle wrote:
I always stop when channel surfing and give it a minute or two just out of curiosity. As mentioned before on another post, the wife and I dig scary stuff (movies, Halloween) but I am a non-beleiver (supernatural) when it comes to real life. Weird how perception works; for me selling the show as real turns me off but if it were sold as just another fictional show like Supernatural, I might dig it??? Not sure........

CJ
I hear ya...I guess you will have to witness it on your own to be a believer...I myself experienced it a few times so I guess that's what makes me so intrigued...

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Trust me JP, if I ever do:
#1 I will believe
#2 Scream like a little girl

(or maybe in a different order LOL)

CJ

Jackprime1 wrote:
Seattle wrote:

CJ
I hear ya...I guess you will have to witness it on your own to be a believer...I myself experienced it a few times so I guess that's what makes me so intrigued...

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Seattle wrote:
Trust me JP, if I ever do:
#1 I will believe
#2 Scream like a little girl

(or maybe in a different order LOL)

CJ

Jackprime1 wrote:
Seattle wrote:

CJ
hahahahahah....Trust me you will...I did..and it scared the crap out of me and I was not the only one to see the ghost also so I knew I was not going crazy...

·
Registered
312 Posts
imported post

I saw some ghost hunting people on maury the other day. they had some very kewl footage.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts