Watch Freeks banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Not me.

I'd have to punch another hole in the strap and I really don't want to do that.

In addition to that my watches don't have screw down crowns which concerns me when it comes to the cooking oil and miscellaneous splash back.....
ScottyB schooled from the masters-taking notes-;):p

screw down crown a must for deep muff dive-:rolleyes::eek:

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
In all my years as a member (I'm almost afraid to use that word :D) of various forums, I never, ever came across a thread starter like this one :D :D. :D. My answer can be deduced from the following: as soon as I enter my house I take all my jewellery off. This includes my watch but excludes my wedding ring which I cannot remove anymore as it has embedded itself in my finger after nearly 29 years.....

Reactions: zed073 and Roarry

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
In all my years as a member (I'm almost afraid to use that word :D) of various forums, I never, ever came across a thread starter like this one :D :D. :D. My answer can be deduced from the following: as soon as I enter my house I take all my jewellery off. This includes my watch but excludes my wedding ring which I cannot remove anymore as it has embedded itself in my finger after nearly 29 years.....
Frans, me as well. Can't remove mine either. Had to have it cut off twice though. Paid twice what the ring was worth both times to have it repaired.
:cool::cool:

29 years for us too. :)

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
I let the women vote and go with the majority opinion at the time. ;)

·
Registered
419 Posts
also even tho i live in a small island in the pacific i have never had sex with one of my "relations" :cool:

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
Running chronographs only.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Only when I want to fully load my automatics.

Fast, precise and repeated up and down movements of the hand will provide with plenty of juice in no time.

PS: OP you are weird! Americans...

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
I always wear a watch during relations (by the way, I like the way you put it) that I'm about to sell or trade away. It gives me a little something to smile about.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Only when I want to fully load my automatics.

Fast, precise and repeated up and down movements of the hand will provide with plenty of juice in no time.

PS: OP you are weird! Americans...
Thanks man. We are all mostly adults, sex is natural, so I feel there is no need to be prudish. Those uncomfortable will move along and those comfortable enough to address the question have.

As for the discomfort of buying a used watch that has been ridden hard and put up wet, I treat it like staying in a hotel room. It's best not think about it and worry, clean it if you must, think about it little.

Cheers!

21 - 38 of 38 Posts