Watch Freeks banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

I hope so not exactly sure what model pretty much like most. Would love to trade my QRD for one of some sort which is more than reasonable just have to find someone that wants a QRD that has a decent Zodiac for trade.

BTW I do like the Cyclops.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

I might give the 04 a shot, but I am not liking the lugs on the watch. So I might leave it alone!!!

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

I would like to pick up one of their automatic versions. I own a Dragon Wing Chronograph and it is a great piece. Fossil was smart to purchase Zodiac.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
Fossil was smart to purchase Zodiac.
I completely agree, had it not been for Fossil buying Zodiac, Zodiac would not be around anymore.

·
Registered
72 Posts
imported post

I'm looking into many watches right now (like always, but I'm all bark and rarely bite), but the 2 Zodiacs I'm considering are a blue deep reef and a white dial streamline. Very simple diver or chrono, and the hidden pushers on the streamline make it a nice "dress watch" option!

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

When I get out of the NBZ it may be the oceanaire on the horizon.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

DenFromNM wrote:
When I get out of the NBZ it may be the oceanaire on the horizon.
Man, I can tell you it would be a great choice. I have been wearing mine since last week. I just can't take it off!

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

I want an Oceanaire, too! I'm kinda pissed about how cavalier the Metrowatch guy was when I missed the sale, though (traveling), but if you try to buy one from somewhere else... S.O.L.

Doesn't mean being unwilling to even *try* to work something out is a good idea in this economy...

If I can get one anywhere near the $169 price, I am ALL over it. I have been impressed with the quartz models I've seen. TJ Maxx and Fossil outlet nearby ONLY have quartz:?

Zodiac is right at the TOP of my list now, though.

David

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

Does ANYBODY else ever discount this watch? The $169 kinda ruined it for me. Since I know they CAN be sold for that price, that's the most I want to pay.

I guess I'm just stubborn.

David

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

That was a one day deal and they lost a ton of money on it. That's way below the $495.00 MSRP but you can still get great deals from them on Ebay in around the same price.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
imported post

You won't find that on the Bay, metro told us that the orange and blue black IP ZMX 03's sell very well so you would have to pick it up from an AD or Zodiac direct.I would imagine that the AD is more likely to have sales on. Mind you, their website does have sales.

http://tinyurl.com/ygdrqqn

1 - 16 of 16 Posts