Watch Freeks banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

I hope so not exactly sure what model pretty much like most. Would love to trade my QRD for one of some sort which is more than reasonable just have to find someone that wants a QRD that has a decent Zodiac for trade.

BTW I do like the Cyclops.

·
Registered
72 Posts
imported post

I'm looking into many watches right now (like always, but I'm all bark and rarely bite), but the 2 Zodiacs I'm considering are a blue deep reef and a white dial streamline. Very simple diver or chrono, and the hidden pushers on the streamline make it a nice "dress watch" option!

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

I want an Oceanaire, too! I'm kinda pissed about how cavalier the Metrowatch guy was when I missed the sale, though (traveling), but if you try to buy one from somewhere else... S.O.L.

Doesn't mean being unwilling to even *try* to work something out is a good idea in this economy...

If I can get one anywhere near the $169 price, I am ALL over it. I have been impressed with the quartz models I've seen. TJ Maxx and Fossil outlet nearby ONLY have quartz:?

Zodiac is right at the TOP of my list now, though.

David

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.