Watch Freeks banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Just curious how the weather is in your part of the world. We had fall conditions for about 2 weeks here in So Cal. Now it looks like we'll skip Winter and Spring altogether and get right to Summer!
It was 96 effin degrees today in Riverside county and 98 yesterday. I guess I shouldn't complain, it looks like we're in a cooling trend!

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

Same here in SW Ohio, colder than normal.

·
Registered
864 Posts
imported post

Monterey Bay area rained like crazy on tuesday, the santa cruz mountains got 10" in a 24 hour period and we got over a 1" at the mouth of the salinas valley! Since then it's been in the friggin mid80's and we dont get that in the summer time!!:?

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

About the same here in Raleigh, NC as well. Cooler than normal. 96 degrees "TK"? Gimme that any day!! I'm not too much of a cold weather fan anymore unless I'm in the mountains with mountain snow. THAT..................... is awesome!

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Arnie, I suppose I was just ready to settle into a typical fall/ winter season. We had some some heat here this summer and I'm about over it at this point. I'm ready for a reasonable electric bill. I shouldn't be paying damn near $300 for an electric bill in October. :eek:

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

TUNAKLLR wrote:
Arnie, I suppose I was just ready to settle into a typical fall/ winter season. We had some some heat here this summer and I'm about over it at this point. I'm ready for a reasonable electric bill. I shouldn't be paying damn near $300 for an electric bill in October. :eek:
I hear ya Bro! I will say that the last month has been easy on utilities here, but with it getting colder............. same sh**. $$$$.......... to the electric co.

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

tattoo chef wrote:
its about like 40 degrees here in northeast , Pa, and damp and rainy............
Great weather for the Phillies / Dodgers tomorrow. If they even play. What'dya think Don? Repeat???

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

60 and raining here in the NW, I freakin hate this damned weather. It is going to rain off and on until Mid to late April.

Tuna I pay either a $300 electric bill or a $300.00 Natural gas bill every damn month of the year brother. I hate being cold and I hate being too damn hot. I dont mind 85 to 95 outside, but I can not stand it to be anything above 72 in the house.

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

Froze my butt off this morning, watching my nephew play soccer in central North Carolina! I think we hit the mid-40's by Noon!

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
imported post

It's raining & it has been raining for days now...I'm close to insanity because I've been stuck inside since Thursday.

·
Registered
312 Posts
imported post

Hey what happened to global warming? Tatoo Chef..we have things in common im in PA and Im from Wyoming. Jackson Hole

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

Very nice fall weather here in New Mexico, the changing leaves are at their peak, with cool nights and 80 degree days, the mountains have already got their first dusting of snow and more is on the way.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
imported post

Back to normal here. Sunny everyday and temps in the mid to upper 70's. Sorry east coasters.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
imported post

It's a perfect fall day here, glorious, actually...Sunny, high 60's & that dreadful east coast humidity is finally gone.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts