Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Well, it's another Friday and as long as my guys can complete a scheduled sewer replacement by this evening, without incident, it will be a great end to a solid week. I have one of my top guns out of town today,( could really use him) and I have another one pissy at me because I snapped on him last night. Despite all that, it looks like we'll end the week on a good note.

How 'bout you Freeks...did you get it done this week?

·
Registered
294 Posts
imported post

No...! I wish I could say that everything has been accomplished but that would be a lie..:WW still have to come in Saturday to take care of a few things. I sure will be glad when this month is over...!

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

no not at all, I have some much stuff piling up. We were supposed to have a plant shut down at the end of the month for X-mas, I was supposed to get a week off. Not anymore!!!:WW I guess it's a good thing though at least it means the Company is making more money, which means possibility of raises this coming up year....

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
imported post

I've had a fabulous week even with the crappy way it started & it's ending on a high note...Life is good & everything is going according to my plans. :c

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

I am so F-ed up right now I cant seal the deal on a bag of popcorn man. My self Esteam is in question, my sanity is on the edge of destruction and my Self worth is far from perfect. Anybody have a Bullit!!!

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
I am so F-ed up right now I cant seal the deal on a bag of popcorn man. My self Esteam is in question, my sanity is on the edge of destruction and my Self worth is far from perfect. Anybody have a Bullit!!!
I'm having a hard time buying this Rip. I guess we all hit a slump now and again though. Definitely been there! It WILL turn bro!

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

yeah dont read too much into that statement!!! Going to take more then this to make me hate myself!:lol

TUNAKLLR wrote:
RipitRon wrote:
I'm having a hard time buying this Rip. I guess we all hit a slump now and again though. Definitely been there! It WILL turn bro!

·
Registered
294 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
38,45 or 9mm...???? :lol:lol :t Just kidding Rip... hope you hav e a better weekend & an ever better new week.:)

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

It was a TERRIBLE sales week. I'm about where Rip is. Only a new watch might improve my outlook...

WHERE THE $%^& is UPS?????

I was very busy trying to get a few things going, but "buying decisions" (except by WATCHFREEKS, LOL) are getting harder and harder to come by. I know you didn't see me around very much during the weekdays, but I accomplished VERY LITTLE that added to the bottom line.

And the weather sux here too. Houston got the earliest snow in their history. Must be GLOBAL NORMING, LOL

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

We closed the month of November strong with sales so the owners here are happy, for the moment. It seems some of our clients had 2009 funds left over since they were holding back during most of the year.

Unfortunately the warm fuzzy feeling only lasts a few days and then the cycle starts all over again. December is not shaping up as well at this point, but I still have hope.

·
Registered
514 Posts
imported post

. . . Decent week. Things are starting to pick-up on the water-front. Spent the week getting ready for some heavy cargo traffic next week. We have steel products, bulk fertilizer, sulphur and slag inbound . . . and rice outbound. Lot of vessel traffic for a small brown water port . . . Got all the equipment and gear ready . . . . time to roll . . .

[align=center]
[/align]

[align=center]
[/align]

[align=center]
[/align]

[align=center]
[/align]
[align=left]. . . I love it when it's busy. Can't stand it when there's nothing to do . . . .[/align]

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

Had a very stressful week at work...Collecting is always a hard thing to do when people owe you money...they dont wanna pay up..went on a roller coaster ride this week and sooo glad the weekend is here...family time is my remedy...and about to drink my large dunkin donuts coffee and chill out...:wf

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
imported post

I'm glad some of you made it through unscathed. For those who didn't, don't worry, there's a new week coming sooner than any of us care to admit!

My guys got the new sewer installed today without incident. They were just doing preparing to make their final connections when I arrived to scope it out. There's another successful job put to bed and I can rest easy. I may even turn off my 'berry and pretend I don't exist. Yeah right!
I hope you all have a great weekend. It looks like many of us need it!

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

I would say that my week was pretty spectacular so far, lol

AND I GOT 3 WATCHES!! (Black Seiko 5 Automatic Diver, Black Stuhrling Chronograph, Blue Scuba - today, pictures coming soon)

A GREAT WEEK ALL AROUND BOTH PERSONAL AND WATCHES, lol

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Awesome bud. Nothing can top that and nothing can bring you down this week.

TVDinner wrote:
I would say that my week was pretty spectacular so far, lol

AND I GOT 3 WATCHES!! (Black Seiko 5 Automatic Diver, Black Stuhrling Chronograph, Blue Scuba - today, pictures coming soon)

A GREAT WEEK ALL AROUND BOTH PERSONAL AND WATCHES, lol

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.