Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

SO, IM 29, ITS ALWAYS FUN TO SEE THE AGES OF SOME OF US.

DUCHESS , YOU CAN BE EXCLUDED IF YOU WANT...........AND ANY OTHER WOMAN ON HERE, I KNOW THE LADIES DONT LIKE TO TELL THEIR AGE.............BUT IF YOU WANT TO , GO AHEAD. THERE IS NOTHING TO BE ASHAMED OF.........WE ALL GET OLD .......RIGHT TUNA?

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

tattoo chef wrote:
SO, IM 29, ITS ALWAYS FUN TO SEE THE AGES OF SOME OF US.

DUCHESS , YOU CAN BE EXCLUDED IF YOU WANT...........AND ANY OTHER WOMAN ON HERE, I KNOW THE LADIES DONT LIKE TO TELL THEIR AGE.............BUT IF YOU WANT TO , GO AHEAD. THERE IS NOTHING TO BE ASHAMED OF.........WE ALL GET OLD .......RIGHT TUNA?
Well duh! You know all women are 28 don't you?

48 for me BTW

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

The big 4 ohhhhhh

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

the woodshed? whippersnapper......boy you just dated yourself.....43 or 83, damn my grandfather didnt even talk like that!!!

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

Remember one thing Don with age comes wisdom....lol...Dont worry your about to hit the big 30...

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

Oh man! Don Why did you have to go here!! Let's see............ (counting, counting, counting,.................... combination, permutation............... square root of............... computing, computing.................... )

(Long sigh) Ok. Let's put it this way. If "TK" is a 'geezer", then I have to be a "Freegin Old Geezer"!!!!

Born in the Mesozoic Era (right James?) when dinosaurs roamed the earth! Made it through the Ice Age and here I am, a watch addict!!

Scott & James are the only two that know my age and they ain't talkin! Right boys? (PLEASE!)

So I'll finalize with this. I can promise you that you are ALL YOUNG WHIPPER SNAPPERS compared to me!!! BUT................................. Always better to be a has been than a never was! LOL (I think?)

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

hey arnie, i know hold you are.......but i wont let the cat out of the bag yet......

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

42 in a couple of weeks, I can tell you this though.......I sure feel older then that!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

I turned 44 this past July and I promise you I feel older than that!

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

are we talking this lifetime only????

well that would make me 45

but honestly - more like 17 billion years as i beleive in re-birth - oh ok let me stop!! LOL topic not allowed!!

there you see i am qualified - i moderated myself!!! LOL

1 - 20 of 118 Posts