Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Hey guys, So last night i go onto world of watches to buy a SANIII that is on a great deal this weekend.

http://www.worldofwatches.com/detail.asp?bo_products_variance_id=76674&bo_cart_session_id=571454

Marc (spaceview) was very helpful and offered to use his address as the shipping info as they dont ship to the uk, Marc was then going to ship it to me. So i go through all of the checkout stuff fine, enter all the details...

But whenever i got to the last page it had half of his address and half of mine!! So obviously he would never recieve the watch, i tried phoning them but the number doesnt work in the uk, So bascially i am looking at this awesome watch that i really like and can actually afford, But cant buy it because of the stupid site!! :madd:madd:madd:WW:WW:WW

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
imported post

What if you used Paypal? You can have multiple addresses with a Paypal account and I know WOW uses Paypal. I get alot of stuff sent to my friends house instead of mine. When I use Paypal, I can select from my home address or my friends. Hope this helps.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Dane - I don't understand the problem. I have purchased from WOW before and had a different billing and shipping address with no problems.

what is not working for you?

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

im using paypal aswell, i added marc's address to my paypal account and checked it was correct... but when i got on to the last page it would say... sent to Dane withers and then underneath would me Marcs address... they just get the name wrong everytime!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

dane1991 wrote:
im using paypal aswell, i added marc's address to my paypal account and checked it was correct... but when i got on to the last page it would say... sent to Dane withers and then underneath would me Marcs address... they just get the name wrong everytime!
Try to create a new PayPal address that is this way. I have done this with my business adresss

Under FIRST Name put "Marc's Name"
Under LAST Name put "Attn: Dane Withers"
Under ADDRESS put Marc's address.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
dane1991 wrote:
Its gone back up to the original price now so i missed it, Really annoyed right now... But hey it cant all go right :whatever:
this all stainless steel one is $239. Is this the one you were looking at??
http://www.worldofwatches.com/detail.asp?bo_products_variance_id=76531
The one i was looking at was the all silver master calender. This one is also nice though, i havnt ever seen a brown dial so cant tell if i would like it.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Dane,

You need to go through the link that is posted because that is where the discount gets applied "Invicta Blowout Sale" If you don't use the link the price will be different . This was a link emailed to a WOW customer.

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
Dane,

You need to go through the link that is posted because that is where the discount gets applied "Invicta Blowout Sale" If you don't use the link the price will be different . This was a link emailed to a WOW customer.
Ah i worked that out just as i saw your comment lol. Thanksfor that though. Im still trying to buy this thing but it just keeps doing the same thing :WWIm pretty close to giving up i think.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

Dane, let me ask you, is it coming up with YOUR name and then Marcs address? if this is the case, it doesnt really matter........if the address is correct, and exists, it will be delivered there..........name doesnt matter, i can something to any address, with any name on it......now, when a person gets it in the mail, if that person doesn not live at that address, they just will mark it does not live here, but address is the only thing that matters, so if they ship it with your name and marcs addresss, it will still be shipped to Mark.......

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
imported post

tattoo chef wrote:
Dane, let me ask you, is it coming up with YOUR name and then Marcs address? if this is the case, it doesnt really matter........if the address is correct, and exists, it will be delivered there..........name doesnt matter, i can something to any address, with any name on it......now, when a person gets it in the mail, if that person doesn not live at that address, they just will mark it does not live here, but address is the only thing that matters, so if they ship it with your name and marcs addresss, it will still be shipped to Mark.......
Thanks for writing, And yes its all correct apart from the name...

I did think about just sending like that, With the wrong name but correct address... But obviously im just a little worried that it would get lost... if it never got to Mark i wouldnt know what to do, But you are probably right and that is the only way i am gonna get this watch.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Sometimes the name needs to match up on the addressee with the PayPal account holder. PayPal has made some changes recently because of fraud cases. I might also suggest that you call PayPal as they are open 24/7. They might be able to push it through for you.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

dane1991 wrote:
Why cant i just live in America... Then at least i could order it!!
[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/vOqBwH9yLqU&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Maybe Dane will stop crying now.:WW

I ordered his watch for him and I'm having it shipped to me. Then I will ship it to him. Man those kids in the UK are needy......:%:%

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.