Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Here we go again......12+ inches for the TRI-State area.......

A major snowstorm is once again targeting the Northeast beginning Thursday, continuing into Friday.

THURSDAY MORNING
Snow, with the exception of southeast New England, where it will be rain, will spread rapidly northward from the Jersey Shore, Long Island, and southern New England up the Hudson Valley and western New England.

This could lead to travel issues in the NYC metro area as soon as the morning rush.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

OH ****!! I feel for you guys! I'm in Indiana and am sooo tired of all the snow! We are getting a dusting right now and thru the day today but it'll be nothing like what you're gonna be getting! Good luck!

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

ENJOY, Marc! :lol

We're getting a bit of a mix at the moment . . . some sleet, and light rain which should turn to snow in a little while.

Only 1-2" of snow on the grass is to be expected.

It was just 65 degrees here, Sunday!!! :BE

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

I FREAKING HATE WINTER!!!!! :madd

# 1 Reason for Leaving NYC (if it ever happens)-The Weather!!!

I FREAKING HATE WINTER!!!!! :madd

sorry - i get a little kooky in the winter - its starting to wear on me!!! :eek:

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
imported post

Looks like we'll avoid the heavy blast. Accroding to the weather service, they've forecasted that the Northern VA are "might" obtain accumualtions of 1 to 5 inches.. (if that)

DAMN! :WW

Good luck & stay safe

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

you are getting what just left my state, and the are 3 or 4 more storms coming my way then headed towards you next. I guess the groundhog and ground frog were right!!!

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

SLC will be in the 50's next week. I just want to thank all you guys out East for taking our winter this year. It's time to take the covers off of the swimming pools out here. LOL!!!

·
Registered
3,657 Posts
imported post

:eek:Spaceview wrote:
Here we go again......12+ inches for the TRI-State area.......

A major snowstorm is once again targeting the Northeast beginning Thursday, continuing into Friday.

THURSDAY MORNING
Snow, with the exception of southeast New England, where it will be rain, will spread rapidly northward from the Jersey Shore, Long Island, and southern New England up the Hudson Valley and western New England.

This could lead to travel issues in the NYC metro area as soon as the morning rush.
For you and I both-HOPE THEY'RE WRONG

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
imported post

Please, make it go away.

Our local weather people are telling us that we are going to have a snow hurricane...What the.......heck.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
imported post

Down herein VA. they're not anticipating much snowfall (maybe 5 inches), however...

Winds in excess 45mph +, are a definate for the next few days! :eek:

I guess I better strap my ass down, to an anchor! :wf

If I don't, y'all may see me flying over head! :%:c:%

If you do.... Just toss me a sandwich! :lol

All kidding aside...

All the Freeks up north, stay safe and becareful!

·
Registered
312 Posts
imported post

Our last storm we got sooo much snow that we had no place to put it. Worst storm Ive seen for a long time. They say it was worse than the last 6 winters all put together.

·
Registered
435 Posts
imported post

Duchess wrote:
Please, make it go away.

Our local weather people are telling us that we are going to have a snow hurricane...What the.......heck.
I feel for you guys, I used to live in the Northeast, operative words "used to". All my relatives are still there. I think we used to call "snow hurricanes" Blizzards , sounds like your local weather forecaster isn't used to winter.

I hope all my Freek family make it through another gift from Mother Nature and you all stay safe and warm !

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
imported post

I feel sorry for all you guys!! The weather must make things so tough, I mean i felt a gust of wind over here today!! that was tough but i made it through :t:lol:lol

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
imported post

dane1991 wrote:
I feel sorry for all you guys!! The weather must make things so tough, I mean i felt a gust of wind over here today!! that was tough but i made it through :t:lol:lol
I hope it rains on you for 40 days and 40 nights. oh, it already has....:t

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
imported post

Spaceview wrote:
dane1991 wrote:
I hope it rains on you for 40 days and 40 nights. oh, it already has....:t
Dont you remember my post?? I love the rain :l:l

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
imported post

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
imported post

maui_freek wrote:
I used to live in the Northeast, operative words "used to".
And now you live in paradise, where boots & a heavy coat is something you only see on television, where the landscape is lush with tropical beauty, the trade winds gently blow & everyone is chillywhenthe tempplunges to72 degrees...*sigh*.

Shhhh...I'm fantasizing.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.