Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Patience is a virtue after waiting 16months this Orca will be in my hands soon. I'll post some pics when it arrives. Here's what the case looks like, I chose a Black Sapphire inlay and a Black Dial. DLC Bronze, Rose, whatever it is,I love it and am super excited to have it coming in. Ken:)

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Nice Ken. Looking forward to seeing it all rigged up on your wrist. Congrats!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mekenical

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Patience is a virtue after waiting 16months this Orca will be in my hands soon. I'll post some pics when it arrives. Here's what the case looks like, I chose a Black Sapphire inlay and a Black Dial. DLC Bronze, Rose, whatever it is,I love it and am super excited to have it coming in. Ken:)
Looking great!

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
Nice Ken. Looking forward to seeing it all rigged up on your wrist. Congrats!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That looks fantastic ! Congratulations ! A drool factory !
Very cool Ken. Look fwd to the pics
Thanks, should be here end of week or beginning next week.

·
Registered
517 Posts
The case looks awesome and the color combo sounds cool, I look forward to seeing pictures soon. Congrats!

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks awesome, great job.
Clemens Said:
Another CUSTOM H2O ORCA VINTAGE version I have finished today. Will be shipped today into the US and I´m VERY sure we will see more pictures soon by one of our WUS members.

The rose/bronze DLC coating is the hardest DLC coating I could get in Germany and is unbelieveable hard: 5500 Vickers MEASURED / not marketing brochure number! That´s about double as hard as our German made black DLC coating, which is already really strong.

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
That's it Ken??? Where's the rest of the slide show? ;)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts