Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

got this the other day, but finally got to take some good pics of it. Anyone thinking of getting a Neptune i don't think would be disappointed:

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Very nice. I'd still love to know if the '40' was intentional or a mistake. But enjoy it either way..

·
Long Time Member
8,308 Posts
imported post

That actually looks pretty cool.

I didn't know it was that thick.

Gonna check it out.

Nice, Thanks.

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
imported post

I really like this watch so I emailed Swiss Legend about the "40" and they said that's how it was designed. So now I will definitely pick one up. Maybe the all black version.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
imported post

That's a really nice looking three hand quartz!!! The numerals are very reminicsent of B&R and NFW AP. Any other specs available on it?? Also, where did you find it?

Thanks!!!

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

I would love this watch in an automatic version. That's funny about the "40" because if you go to WOW the "40" is not upside down on the stock photos. It's weird that somebody said it was done intentionally when they also come with the "40" facing the correct direction. Either way they are very cool looking.

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
imported post

Just ordered the all black. Cant wait to get it.:b

·
Registered
640 Posts
imported post

WOW. I can't believe how thick that is. Very nice looking watch. I'd order one too, but I lost control and ordered the auto ocean reef and the Subaqua with the 5040F on the rubber strap. I am now broke.

Susie

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.