Watch Freeks banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Fixed this watch strap for a friend and the she went off and bought another watch and didn't want it back so if your wrist or someone you know has a wrist size UNDER 17.5cm [six and 7 eights inches]. and likes things like this stick your name in and I'll pick one after the monday night football. [go pack!].

42mm [w/o crown] black and gold Marc ecko.

There is no box, all the extra links available have been fitted to make the size stated.
It's not in bad condition usual desk diving marks it just keeps needing to be polished! Someone you know might get some wear out of it so I'm happy to pass it on.

Remember this is coming from the UK so it will take a week or 2 this close to christmas.

Steve

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

Awesome watch and giveaway Steve. Thank you for doing that.

You do not have to include me in your giveaway, but I wanted to tell you thanks for your generosity!

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Thank you for the offer. Please include my daughter as a contestant. She would love this.

And

Go Packers

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
imported post

Add me please. i have small wrists but i would most likely give it to my one female friend who collects watches.

·
Registered
312 Posts
imported post

Steve..no need to add my name just wanted to say..your generosity on this site is pretty awesome. Its guys like you that will bring me here from time to time.
Merry Christmas to you. :>)

·
Registered
886 Posts
imported post

Please include me in your drawing Mr. Steve. My 16yr old son who I am so proud of would wear this and take good care of it.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

I hope the winner enjoys this generous prize. Thank you for offering it Aliquando.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.