Watch Freeks banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Just arrived today a pre-owned in killer shape U1 that came on a zulu and with a extramaratac elite and panatime rubber strap!Made the deal on wed from a buddy in the bay area, soon as it was done i ordered the Sinn U1 rubber strap with the big divers clasp from watchbuys in NC. and had them send it to me next day air. Strap made it to me on thursday(how i dont know because it was like 4:00pm back there and had a 1:00pm cut off time) so the watch showed up about 10:00 this morning and sized the rubber and took some quick dirty pics..

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

You're making me really wanna expand my horizons Trevor. I know I'm gonna have to purge my collection to get into the finer brands. That Sinn is hot! Congrats.

I have my sights set on that Oris PD in the next few months.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

Trevor.......i now will have to kill you.........you have my absolute ultimate grail on your wrist.......

that watch will be mine someday.........i want the bracelet version, but the rubber strap with that buckle is awesome.

enjoy it my friend..............

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Oris is one of if not the most underrated watches made! Great quality, cool designs and more than fair pricing! I've got one and love it, was a little blingy for me so i brush finished the case and bracelet, looks petty tough now!

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Thanks Bro, the bracelet is built like a tank but for whatever reason i just dont dig it on the watch! Cant wait tosee when you get that badboy, there are alot of pre-owned out there in excellent condition!

·
Registered
71 Posts
imported post

Sweet watch for sure, gonna have to start looking for one now...

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
imported post

Great looking watch. The pics are great to look at. Wear it in great health and thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
512 Posts
imported post

Great pick up Trevor!

All I can say is:

"Those without Sinn, should get one!" :cool:

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

That is an awesome time piece Trevor. I've seen it before and it's always "had my attention" big time! Wear it well Bro!! Great grab!!!

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
imported post

Well done.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

really like that watch. since i am pretty new to gathering i had never heard of this brand but now and have and they are impressive to say the least.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
imported post

Really like the looks of that watch. its the first ive ever heard or seen of the sinn brand.Man i love learning new things daily.
ken

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

Trevor congrats on your new purchase....That watch is awesome...Just dont let Don try it on...:) Wear it well brutha...

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

Jackprime1 wrote:
Trevor congrats on your new purchase....That watch is awesome...Just dont let Don try it on...:) Wear it well brutha...
he lets me try it on, he would never get it back.........lol......

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

tattoo chef wrote:
Jackprime1 wrote:
he lets me try it on, he would never get it back.........lol......
I know...thats your Grail watch and no telling what you would do once its on your wrist...Up and run away...lol

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

Trevor, that is one phenominal watch!! I love the looks of it. Big and bold! CONGRATS!!

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

Trevor I reall dig that watch, I like that lume shot.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts