Watch Freeks banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

GREAT LOOKING WATCH..............BUT I AM PLAYING AROUND TO SEE HOW THE LINKS WORK FOR PHOTOBUCKET IMAGES.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

[line]
one of them yes, along with doxa , rolex brietling.....etc

that guy has alot of watches.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

I knew it was a sinn just was not sure of the model. Great looking watch. Looks so much better on the wrist.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

GREAT looking watch Don as Sinn makes a beautiful watch!! CONGRATS and wear it in good health my friend!

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

brian, just to be clear.........that is not my watch, i do not own a sinn.........im having trouble affording a starbucks coffee these days let alone an 2 $1800 watch..........lol.

i making sure the links to put up pics worked and just chose that watch as it is one of my grails...........

but i will have that watch someday, even if i have to sell my girlfriend.........lol, okay just joking, i would never sell my girlfriend for a watch.......or would I? .......no , no, ive thought about it, no i wouldnt..........lol.

·
Registered
3 Posts
imported post

Hi all, first post here. Some pics of my recently departed U1:

Probably one of the best I've owned in terms of quality and coolness factor...dimensions and heft are ideal, the crystal looks like it's not even there and the overall look is just pure tool. Sold it because of an incoming "grail" (blah blah blah, the old story right?) but I will snag another sometime in the future. The only minuses I'd say are the weak lume and the factthat it's a bit tootoolish (doesn't match if you wear anything more formal than a flak jacket or tactical gear :)).

This one's a must-have guys...

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

you had it and got rid of it..............if i ever own that watch one day, i dont think i could ever let it go.........it is my dream watch........pure tool diver , its what i love.

thanks for the pics.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts