Watch Freeks banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Taking my new acquisition for a test drive. Elegant and sporty.

Kiddos taking it to the pool, lol, on this hot summer day.

I have mainly 42mm dress watches, including my go to, Christopher Ward as seen below. It fits fine underneath the cuff, but I always thought a 38-40mm would be better.

When I got the email, I thought the Sinn would be a nice alternative for a dress/casual watch. The 38.5mm case size initially got me doubting, but I figured the large white face dial will give it a larger watch illusion.

Upon receiving it, truthfully, I thought it was too small. I think it is because I've always had watches in the 42-46mm range. After strapping it on, I became more polarized towards it. It is a really nice, simple execution. Because of the
case thickness of 10mm and L2L of 45.5mm, it fits perfectly under my cuffed shirts. I think I'm going to start gravitating towards the 40mm watches.

Here is a Flash shot. Watch is a little blurry from the Speed Force vibration:

***6.75" wrist.

·
Marine Tunnel Rat
5,890 Posts
If a 556i can not look out of proportion on my 8" wrist, it certainly shouldn't on yours!

Reactions: Axelay2003

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If a 556i can not look out of proportion on my 8" wrist, it certainly shouldn't on yours!

That looks great! I'm thinking of purchasing the bracelet. It looks like the combo gives it a little more presence as far as size.

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
I love me the white dialed watches. Congrats !

Looks great!

Danny

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Nice pickup, that's a great Sinn.

·
Super Moderator
14,708 Posts
So nice Gerald ! :smile-thumb: Really like how this Sinn can be so many watches at once. Has a beautiful streamlined, almost Stowa-like way about it with the size, and shape of the case. Then seems to transform into a mean, aggressive diver ! Guess it's the combination of markers, and hands, and contrast going on, and overall design. ..In any case, it rocks !!! :cool: Big congratulations Gerald, and keep on enjoying !

·
Marine Tunnel Rat
5,890 Posts
Another option, if you want to up the ante and dress it up a bit, throw it on some mesh.

·
Long Time Member
994 Posts
:smileyface_hand_claDitto, very nice piece.
With a little luck and discipline, I will join the SINN club myself!
Enjoy that beauty!

Reactions: Axelay2003
1 - 15 of 15 Posts