Watch Freeks banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I am very happy, as you probably knew I would be. I am a big fan of this model and have posted about it before ( http://www.watchfreeks.com/view_topic.php?id=2048&forum_id=10 ). It is the only watch in my entire collection that I have 2 of.

I received the blue one on Friday (Model 6090). It is as nice as the silver one, but because of the big color difference it feels like a different watch, which is exactly what I was hoping.

I am completely UNHAPPY with these pictures, but it is raining outside and I can not take images in my "best light spot". So I will take new ones at a later date and and fix these crappy one.

And the silver one I already have -

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

I like the Scuba and it is one of the few Invicta models I would consider at this time. Enjoy it and give it plenty of wrist time.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

Well done! I like the Scubs design but I just can't get passed the large open date window. Just not a fan of those. I will admit that the Invicta blue colour is a great looking blue! I've had a few of them and love the colour. CONGRATS on the new watch and wear it in good health!!

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Mike, you're right; for the money it's a silly deal. I could not believe the feeling of substance when I was working on Rip's. Even for twice the money you'd think it was well worth it. I can't wait for the one Rip gifted me to show up. It may be enough to make me take off the AP for a day or two???:b

CJ
UKWolfeman wrote:
Nice James. They are definitely nice watches. I might grab another one at some point and actually spend my money because they are pretty good for $109. Pic not bad.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

Congrats, TV! It's a big and beefy design that EVERYONE raves about. I heard something about an automatic version sometime soon. I would seriously consider that one.

That could be why they dropped the price.

I also think Invicta Blue is a great color. Enjoy it!

You had a pretty good week, LOL

David

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

A pair of gorgeous Scubas, your new one looks much different because of the different dial color. Congrats James. Enjoy and wear your watches in good health. ....Bob

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.